Our 2-day REAL CONFIDENCE workshop is for anyone who wants to understand how to make a meaningful shift from low self-confidence to REAL CONFIDENCE. It is a 2-part workshop programme which helps people to discover and boost their own unique brand of self-confidence. They combine learning with having fun. You’ll be supported to challenge your thinking and assumptions about what confidence is and how the way you think and feel may be limiting your confidence.
We will walk you through a variety of self-empowerment practices, strategies and tools that will definitely enable you to live more confidently.
- What confidence is / is not (i.e. how is it different to arrogance?)
- Understanding the link between confidence and emotional intelligence
- Cultivating self-esteem & worthiness
- Nurturing & sustaining confidence
- Owning & refining your personal impact
- Personalising maintenance & practice
What you will get
- Greater understanding, trust and confidence in your self
- A variety of self-empowerment practices, strategies and tools
- More energy, curiosity and excitement about your own life, your plans and ambitions
The 2 workshops are on a Saturday and Sunday running from 10:00 am – 5:00 pm with 1 hour for lunch. The workshop venue is close to public transport, supermarkets, café’s and restaurants.
Dates: May 20 & 21 2017
Places a limited so book now
Early Bird until 31 March 2017: £100
To register please fill in this form
N.B. On some browsers, after you click “Send”, the spinning arrows continue, and it looks like the message hasn’t sent. Rest assured, it has, and we will get your details. We are looking to resolve this problem.