6 Easy Steps To Turn Your Anxieties Into Actions
- Make a list of the top three anxieties that lurk in your mind, the main worries that keep you back.
(e.g. if I speak to people I don’t know, I might not be able to think of anything to say)
- Reframe each anxiety into a positive outcome rather than a negative fear.
(e.g. I want to be sure to have things to talk about when I talk to strangers)
- By each one, write a step you can take to help achieve this outcome
(.e.g. I can learn a simple list of questions I could ask a stranger about themselves)
- Write a list of affirmations based on each outcome you are looking for.
(e.g. “I am at ease talking to strangers, and interested in what they have to say”)
- Carry out the actions listed in No. 3 above.
- Repeat the affirmations listed in No. 4 above, out loud, at least twice daily.